new members are welcome
please join our main feeder clan
Clown Surfers 4
Clown Surfers - #2GOUVJVU - Clan FAQ(last edited 20 February 2016)
Where can I find about Clown Surfers?
* Clan Rules and other information can be found on the Clown Surfers Facebook page in the Notes section
Where can I find information about changes to this FAQ?
* in your Clan Inbox, in the Clan Description, or on the Clown Surfers Facebook page
How do I join the Clown Surfers clan?
* new members should first join one of our feeder clans, Clown Surfers 2 (#8JYL22L9) or Clown Surfers 4 (#LCQL0LP0), and take part in at least one war there
What troops should i donate?
* for a multi-player battle, if the request doesn't specify which troops are wanted, donate archers or wizards
* for a war attack, only donate the maximum level troops requested
* remember that because of our "Clan Perks", the level of all donated troops which are less than maximum is increased by 1
How often do we war?
* a new "War Search" is started as soon as possible after the end of the previous war, usually within two hours
How do I get take part in a war?
* keep a good donations ratio and take part in clan discussions on tactics and strategy
* toggle the "Clan Wars" button on your profile to green - (if you do not want to take part on a war, toggle the "Clan Wars" button on your profile to red)
* if you have heroes (Barbarian King, Archer Queen) make sure they are available - if your heroes are upgrading, toggle your "Clan Wars" button to red - if you want to take part on a war without your heroes you can leave Clown Surfers temporarily and join People's Palace
What do I need to do if I am in a war?
* edit your War Base Castle donation request to say what troops you want and how many of each - currently recommended troops: a maximum level dragon, any remaining space filled with maximum level balloons
* only donate maximum level troops to War Base Castles
* donate troops to the war base castle below you (as long as they are maximum level including perks)
* when you request Clan Castle troops and spells for your war attacks make clear what you want and that it is for war - (eg "maximum hogs and any level quake, for war")
* the weaker bases (especially the bottom 2 bases) should attack as early as possible - it is best if the two lowest bases make their first attack at the start of the war, and their second attack within the first two hours of the war
* use both your war attacks - (if there is no suitable base to attack, ask for advice whether to attack a stronger base to explore its defenses, or take the opportunity to practise attacking)
Which enemy war base should I attack?
* the system we use varies from war to war - check your clan Inbox for the war plan or ask in Clan Chat
* check that the base you want to attack isn't reserved (see below)
* lower bases should consider attacking their opposite number for their first attack
* higher bases should choose a base they think they can 3-star (but make sure that lower bases still have targets left for them)
* ask in Clan Chat
* when you have decided which base to attack reserve it in Clan Chat (see below)
How do I reserve a war attack on an enemy base?
* check the Clan chat for the reservation system we are currently using
* check that the base you want to attack isn't already reserved in the Clan Description or Clan Chat
* in the past we have used the system of posting reservations in Clan Chat using the format "your base / enemy base - minimum number of hours remaining in the war after your attack" - for example: 7/9-20 means our base 7 intends to attack enemy base 9 in the first four hours of the war
Do you keep stats and trophy records?
* CS1 war records from April 2015 can be found at http://www.wussu.com/coc/index.htm
* there are links to a stats spreadsheet from the top and bottom of the page
* the spreadsheet contains various stats including donation/request ratios and trophy counts